Join us on March 18th at 6:00 PM Alaska for a Thermalize Juneau Zoom workshop. Our goal with the workshop is to help everyone who has signed up or is interested in Thermalize Juneau better understand what the program offers, what its limitations are, and what is expected from participants.
The agenda will cover:
- Why participate in a Thermalize campaign
- What energy efficiency measures are available through Thermalize Juneau
- Why these energy efficiency measures are available
- Why a single head minisplit is the air source heat pump available
- What the timeline of Thermalize Juneau will be
- What participants will need to do at each stage in the timeline
- Questions & Answers
The workshop will be hosted by Alaska Heat Smart, Cold Climate Housing Research Center, Information Insights, AEL&P, and Renewable Juneau. The workshop will take place over Zoom, and you can register and receive the Zoom sign in information by clicking on the link below.